Credit Repair, Rapid Rescore, Inquiry Removal, New Credit, Seasoned Tradelines, Etc

#1 rated Credit Repair Company for over 20 years!

Get a handle on credit reports and your credit scores today!

WHY CHOOSE US

We Are Rated #1 In Credit Score Increases

 

We use our 5-Step Credit Repair Program

A 5 Step Credit Repair Program has proven 5 times more effective, yielding the greatest increase in your credit scores, in the shortest amount of time. FICO designed Credit Scores based on 5 very different fundamental factors. Knowing this, we've engineered a 5 Step Credit Repair Program that successfully repairs and improves all 5 of those factors. 

How It Works

Many of you reading this article might think you have a pretty good idea of how credit scores work. But do you really? You would be surprised to learn that much of what you think helps or hurts your credit score will actually do the contrary or have no effect at all. There are so many rumors, lies, exaggerations and urban myths, when it comes to how exactly credit scores are calculated. You will be shocked to know that only 35% of your credit score is affected by your Bad Credit (aka: payment history). So what about the other 65%? What else besides Bad Credit (aka: payment history) is affecting my credit score? 

WHO WE WORK WITH

General Consumers

Maybe you're getting your credit repaired because you're trying to buy a house, a new car, building a business or simply staying on top of your finances. We can help.


Fraud and Identity Theft Victims

If you have been the victim of fraud or have fraudulent items on your credit report we can use our Rapid Rescoring tool to have items removed in just 5-7 days. Give us a call for guidance and support.


Loan Officers

Tired of losing 75% of your leads because your client can't qualify. Call us directly or have your client call us for our FREE Credit and Debt Counseling service. We can get those missed opportunities back in your pipeline. 


Corporate Accounts and Financial Advisers

We manage credit for many executives individually and have corporate accounts where we manage employees credit profile. Give us a call today to discuss your needs.


FREE CONSULTATION

SCHEDULE YOUR FREE CONSULTATION TODAY

EZ Credit Repair employs more Board Certified Credit Experts than any other company in the United States. We are ready to assist you, please take advantage of our 100% FREE Credit Repair Consultation.

EZ CREDIT REPAIR, LLC

(866) 979-1099

Zillow Reviews

Reviews on Zillow

Average Rating

Zillow Real Estate Search

© Zillow, Inc., 2006-2016. Use is subject to Terms of Use. What's a Zestimate?